Client Phone Number: (770) 428-8410
Storehouse Ministries is a vital ministry of the Noonday Baptist Association. This ministry provides physical food, spiritual encouragement and reaches thousands of individuals each year through our churches in the Association.
Here are three ways to help those in need through Storehouse Ministries:
1. Consider becoming a church that regularly contributes to Storehouse Ministries. Here are some ways your church can do this:
- Keep boxes in strategic areas of your church facility and have regular collection of food items and delivery dates.
- Sponsor competitions between Sunday School classes or Small Groups to encourage all ages to give to the needy of our association.
- Post the General Storehouse Food List in your church.
- Send in monetary donations to the Storehouse Hunger Fund. Make checks payable to Noonday Baptist Association and in the memo line of the check write Hunger Fund.
2. Become a pantry church.
- Your church would have food boxes at their location to give out to those sent by Storehouse to your location.
- Members of Pantry Churches make personal contacts and develop relationships with persons who contact Storehouse for assistance. This ministry allows practical needs to be met by a church in the neighborhood of the person in need with love, compassion and spiritual hope.
- Click HERE to contact Karen Stevens to find out how to become a pantry church.
3. Volunteers of all ages are needed—from elementary school children to retired adults (children need to be supervised by adults).
- Set up a time for your group (SS Class, Small Group, RAs, GAs, Youth groups, etc.) to come and help at Storehouse. You will pack boxes with food, a Bible and a tract.
- If you want to help out at Storehouse Ministries on a weekly basis, Click HERE to contact Karen Stevens to set up a day and time for you to help.